Yes, a second user can put his hand over a panel and interfere with the interaction of a first legitimate user. This does not require the interfering user to wear any glasses. However, the interfering user will not see the UI shown to the legitimate user and his interference is thus limited.
Articles in this section
- How can I edit the overlay?
- How large/small can the panel be?
- Can I press two buttons at the same time with two different fingers?
- Can multiple panels be detected at the same time?
- What are the maximum/minimum detection distances?
- Is it possible to interact with the panel while wearing gloves?
- Does interaction work for people with dark complexion?
- Can multiple panels with the same code be used?
- Can multiple panels be interacted with at the same time?
- Can different UIs be shown to different users?