Yes, with limitations: the gloves color should be of a light (not black or dark) and uniform (no patterns or large writings). Form-fitting gloves are also preferred, and thick gloves should be avoided. Typical glove types known to work are light assembly gloves and thin surgical, nitrile or latex gloves.
Articles in this section
- How can I edit the overlay?
- How large/small can the panel be?
- Can I press two buttons at the same time with two different fingers?
- Can multiple panels be detected at the same time?
- What are the maximum/minimum detection distances?
- Is it possible to interact with the panel while wearing gloves?
- Does interaction work for people with dark complexion?
- Can multiple panels with the same code be used?
- Can multiple panels be interacted with at the same time?
- Can different UIs be shown to different users?