Within interaction distance the precision is typically within a few millimeters/degrees. Precision and accuracy will depend on external factors such as panel planarity, lighting, camera and smart glasses specs; contact Augumenta if you need detailed characterization for your application.
Articles in this section
- How can I edit the overlay?
- How large/small can the panel be?
- Can I press two buttons at the same time with two different fingers?
- Can multiple panels be detected at the same time?
- What are the maximum/minimum detection distances?
- Is it possible to interact with the panel while wearing gloves?
- Does interaction work for people with dark complexion?
- Can multiple panels with the same code be used?
- Can multiple panels be interacted with at the same time?
- Can different UIs be shown to different users?