Yes, interaction can happen simultaneously and independently on each detected panel. For example, you may use the right hand on the first panel and the left hand on a second panel.
Articles in this section
- How can I edit the overlay?
- How large/small can the panel be?
- Can I press two buttons at the same time with two different fingers?
- Can multiple panels be detected at the same time?
- What are the maximum/minimum detection distances?
- Is it possible to interact with the panel while wearing gloves?
- Does interaction work for people with dark complexion?
- Can multiple panels with the same code be used?
- Can multiple panels be interacted with at the same time?
- Can different UIs be shown to different users?