The size of the code 'pixels' and fiducial marks affects the detection range of the panel by the glasses camera. Smaller panel features can be used if a shorter detection range is acceptable. Conversely, larger features may be necessary for longer detection ranges. Augumenta Studio allows some control over the feature size through the "detection distance" control (near, normal, far). Contact Augumenta if you need more extreme code or fiducial marks sizes.
Articles in this section
- How can I edit the overlay?
- How large/small can the panel be?
- Can I press two buttons at the same time with two different fingers?
- Can multiple panels be detected at the same time?
- What are the maximum/minimum detection distances?
- Is it possible to interact with the panel while wearing gloves?
- Does interaction work for people with dark complexion?
- Can multiple panels with the same code be used?
- Can multiple panels be interacted with at the same time?
- Can different UIs be shown to different users?